Monday, January 02, 2006

Guitar Picks... Blankets... 2006

my two favorite Christmas Presents this year... the guitar pick that Stoney gave me is encased in silver and around my neck... i even got a 'That necklace is beautiful comment.' and of course i love telling the story of how it came to be mine ~ i have to hand it to my kid's dad it was extremely nice of him to pick this up for me 'cause i had semi thought it was lost forever to me when i didn't go back to California

and this blanket ~ oh my lord can i just say if you could wrap yourself in heaven it must feel like this ~ it's microsuede on one side, cheneille on the otherside and it's down filled... if you are looking for a new great blanket look for one you won't be disappointed

2006 ~ Happy New Year... and let me say as you know if you have been following along here... 2005 just not the best year... ha not even close ~ it did end on a high note and i've got a really great feeling about this year... i'm surrounded by love in my life ~ i've got amazing children... i'm excited about the new relationship i'm in... i've got incredible friends both local and not so local... i'm very rich right now in positives and that is a good way to start a new year!

my favorite song today... Feet Don't Touch the Ground ~ Brandon Jenkins (performed magically by Stoney Larue)

'...we got moonlight, all night
Lord i pray on the next star i see tonight
never lose this thing we found
you by, my side
i can do without the city lights
i fly so high when you're around
that my feet don't touch the ground...'

2 comments:

  1. I remember that night you got the pick.. it's actually saved in my blog from last July....

    you were beautiful that night! so innocent.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:19 PM

    And I have thought about that pick necklace lately and wondered what ever happened....so glad it made it's way back to you! I would love to see a picture!

    ReplyDelete