Thursday, January 26, 2006

Promise of Super Glue...

he keeps it in his pocket and will use it for me on those all too frequent days when my world is in pieces around me... that doesn't suk

"You know there are fours words I need to hear before I go to sleep. Four little words. "Good night sweet girl." That's all it takes. I'm easy, I know, but a guy who can muster up those four words is a guy I want to stay with." ~ Andera from Beautiful Girls which is one of the best movies ever...

anyway we all have something... that little thing that is all we are truly looking for my words... there aren't four but two and it goes back to something i said here awhile back about always wanting my truck to be more comfortable than my couch... my words 'Drive Saft' ~ i have that... without ever mentioning it and the first time he said it i got that heart flutter... big smile feeling... 'cause truly he gets it

one of the best scenes from a movie... ever and just because if you think about Beautiful Girls you just start singing this if you've seen the movie anyway...


'hands... touching hands... reaching out
Touching me... touching you
oh, sweet Caroline
good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would...' ~ Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment