Monday, January 30, 2006

For my firestarter...

"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into a flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light." ~ Albert Schweitzer

you did this for me when there wasn't but a tiny glowing ash... now you can fan the fire into an out of control blaze... i wouldn't be half of who i am right now if you weren't there everyday checkin' in makin' sure all is ok and when it wasn't listening and doing what you could to make it better than ok

i won't let you leave me ever... no one leaves... PERIOD

'Well hello again my angel
i'm glad your finally home
thank God you got your senses
when i took leave of my own...' ~ Always by Charlie Robison

thank you for wanting the best for me and wanting no more pain for me forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment