Wednesday, January 11, 2006

History Lessons...

i don't need any thank you very much ~ i was in fact there living every moment... i did try very VERY hard to make you happy... you weren't i don't know that you ever will be

i however am happy and for some reason that frightens you ~ frightens you so much that you decide i need a history lesson... and while i'm sure my recount of history would be skewed ~ you have to know that yours is and i really don't even like going back over it... i am not a throw something back in someone's face kind of person... i'm much more the type who likes to move forward and not look back all the time

so i think you need to turnaround and look out ahead of you at all the possibilities that are out there for you... happy is a really great thing to feel and place to be ~ i believe God today that you will find your own happiness

I Feel Home ~ OAR... just love this song

'...I feel home when I see the faces that remember my own
I feel home when I'm chillin outside with the people I know
I feel home, and that's just what I feel
my home to me is reality and all I need is something real
my home to me is the only reality I have left, I need something real, that’s why I go home...'

No comments:

Post a Comment