Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Reflections

i just spent most of the morning re-reading my blog entries... good lord i'm crazy but not more than most i don't think ~ it's funny to read what i have learned this year and some were lessons that were worth re-learning and some where nice reminders of why life is the way it is today

some of what i had once felt has changed and some is as solid in my life as ever ~ i'm grateful today for both

i was a huge skeptic when i started this blog... but it has been probably the best therapy i've ever had and it may one day be my '... Notebook' that someone reads to bring me back from the scary dark places... if you have followed this i hope that you have gotten something from it... a tidbit of wisdom... a smile... a giggle... whatever ~ i enjoy this more than i ever thought that i would and so it will continue and i'm sure it will be as random as always now having said that...

ending the season 14-2 sets us up brilliantly for the playoffs... i want this for us so badly i can taste it... i want the damn t-shirt!

love this song right now... Mosh ~ Eminem

'...come along follow me as i lead through the darkness
as i provide just enough spark that we need to proceed
carry on, give me hope, give me strength
come with me and i won't steer you wrong...'

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:33 PM

    No one can teach you more than you can teach yourself. Only learn from the best, that's you.

    ReplyDelete