Thursday, February 02, 2006

'i've got three days...'

here in North Carolina and it's beautiful and the time i'm spending is time that is needed ~ my cheek busting smile is back and i had thought i had lost it back in August when my hurricane hit

a perk i hadn't originally thought of when i decided to make this trip ~ no snow... it's going to be just what i need to get through the remainder of this winter and i'm looking forward to dafodils and lilacs in April


'three days and nights to put some life back in this man
i ain't holding nothing back
you got all i am
hearts and souls and dreams in the palm of your hand...' Three Days by Pat Green

i just adore that man and that song

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME to North Carolina.. If you come to Raleigh, be sure and give me a call! Love ya, and have a wonderful time.. you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think of you when I hear that song! ;o)
    I'm so glad you're enjoying some nice weather! it's beautiful in Texas this time of year too. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete