Tuesday, October 03, 2006

i'm just me...

that's it ~ i don't hide much about my character 'cause i don't know how... when i try... i fail miserably anyway... i make mistakes ~ BIG ONES even... i'm human... that's what we do... i take responsiblity for my actions ~ which to some that i have come to know is a lesson still unlearned... i truly TRULY want nothing more than to make those around me happy... to bring smiles and joy to the ones around me ~ if i can help i will... if i love you and you need something if i have it to give its yours... i'm not fake... i hurt... i care... i get tired... i feel alone sometimes... and others i feel so embraced my heart could burst ~ i have not a bit of judgement in my heart ~ even for those who harshly judge me... i'm forgiving... i'm understanding... i'm insecure... i'm a dork... i'm a football fan... i don't like baseball... AT ALL... i find joy in little things... i more than need music... it important to me to LIVE life ~ '... you've reminded me how to live and i've had more fun since we have become friends than i have in years. thank you for your friendship.' ~ a voice mail i got tonight from my dear friend

'I am not perfect... nor do I strive to be...' ~ Justin Furstenfeld

i don't need to be perfect... in the way most view it anyway... i'm appreciated... loved... LIKED... i'm truly ok... just being me

that's it... just needed to put that somewhere

Gisele was whistling 18th Floor Balcony today... THAT is a beautiful thing right there... so i'm just gonna keep on being me

No comments:

Post a Comment