Thursday, October 19, 2006

delayed due to mechanical failure...

by like two hours... put me in a grumpy mood and i was tired anyway 'cause i had to get up ~ well in the middle of the night really

so i walk off the jetway into the terminal... and Charlie Robison is being played in the terminal... i literally felt the weight of all of everything from the last six months... gone ~ my smile... the real one came back immediately ~ and yeah i'm alright now... PERFECT in fact

i need to live in this place because i have tried others... and i truly DO NOT feel like this anywhere else... i'm my best self HERE

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Texas.

    I heart heart you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, you were perfect coming down the escalator!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I see you TOMORROW!!!!

    ReplyDelete