Monday, October 09, 2006

Random...

a customer paid with a BLACK amex tonight... thank you to my obsession with 'The Real Wives of Orange County' prior to that the significance would have been completely lost on me... and yes ~ i'm a loser and googled him

i've been back here over 15 months ~ my ears still 'pop' ~ it might just make me crazy... i'm thinkin' i need to have this checked out

i may have created a bigger Blue October monster than me... 'Lori... they are playing in Montreal that Friday... Boston that Sunday then in Albany on Thursday... we could go to all three shows. You want to do that?' ~ she asks me... do i want to ~ DUH

i watched Coach Carter, Rudy and Friday Night Lights on Thursday last week... Friday Night Lights ~ TWICE even ~ i love the movie channels this time of year... oh and Memoirs of a Geisha was just added to the Starz line up ~ see THIS is in fact what i'm doing when i'm not at work ~ LET THE RECORD SHOW

i don't typically like 'chick' flicks... however ~ and i have said this before The Notebook IS the exception to that rule... my favorite parts 'cause one is us...

Noah to Allie ~ 'Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.

...it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. '

all i have to say is 'Steven Tyler PJ's... Steven Tyler PJ's'

and the other is all i have ever hoped for...

'The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds...'

and this song... just 'sigh' totally get it... somehow the horrid news of late has found it's way into my 'no news' bubble... and it's just weighing heavily on me so ~ yeah for everyone everywhere... my prayer in song for all


Better Days ~ Goo Goo Dolls

and you ask me what i want this year
and i try to make this kind and clear
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
'cause i don't need boxes wrapped in strings
and desire and love and empty things
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

so take these words
and sing out loud
'cause everyone is forgiven now
'cause tonight's the night the world begins again

and it's someplace simple where we could live
and something only you can give
and that's faith and trust and peace while we're alive
and the one poor child that saved this world
and there's ten million more who probably could
if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them
so take these words
and sing out loud
'cause everyone is forgiven now
'cause tonight's the night the world begins again

i wish everyone was loved tonight
and somehow stop this fight
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

so take these words
and sing out loud
'cause everyone is forgiven now
'cause tonight's the night the world begins again
'cause tonight's the night the world begins again...


1 comment:

  1. this Saturday YOU will be missed the most! I will think of you frequently, and I do need this soooo very badly! Love you!

    ReplyDelete