Sunday, September 03, 2006

so Agassi made me cry...

and i'm not a huge tennis fan but someone had it on in my bar and his speech... umm yeah ~ and tears at work aren't good...

other than that what a freakin' day ~ i woke up in a great mood... had a good night... but some people are just not happy until they bring you down... well he did and i let him know it which for me is huge 'cause usually i keep that stuff to myself... but seriously i try really hard just to keep people smiling and i don't ask for anything from anyone and today this guy was bound and determined from the get go to get under my skin... well he was successful and i let him know it ~ then Larry came in and set him straight that's a good thing

and then my three favorite customers came in and all was ok again... but we were stupid busy all weekend... so now i'm tired... just finished my 9th shift in a row... two more to go and then my dear friends... i get Pat and i get Pat AND The Lost Trailers... not once but TWICE and in NYC... and here at home

THAT DOESN'T SUK at all... and after... all will again be right with the world... i'm certain of it

No comments:

Post a Comment