Sunday, September 10, 2006

Favorite New Song...

Chasing Cars ~ Snow Patrol

we'll do it all... everything... on our own

we don't need... anything... or anyone

if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world...

i don't quite know... how to say... how I feel

those three words... are said too much... they're not enough

if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world

forget what we're told... before we get too old... show me a garden that's bursting into life

let's waste time
chasing cars
around our heads

i need your grace... to remind me... to find my own

if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world...

forget what we're told... before we get too old... show me a garden that's bursting into life

all that i am... all that i ever was... is here in your perfect eyes... they're all i can see

i don't know where... confused about how as well... just know that these things will never change for us at all

if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment