Saturday, September 09, 2006

i've been waiting almost 8 months...

and it's finally tomorrow... Manning v. Manning ~ i'm so excited i don't know if i'll even sleep... it's gonna be a fun evening in my house no question ~ got five bucks and lunch on the game... and i'll admit it... i'm a little worried ~ the Giants look really good this year and can i just say i would NOT want to be Mama Manning tomorrow

my driver made the Chase... and is in the lead by a slim five points... it was fun 'cause a bunch of my race fan friends came in to the bar tonight to watch the final race with me... as much as i want Matt to win the championship this year... there are four other drivers that i wouldn't be terribly disappointed if they win... so it's going to be an exciting 10 races to the championship and they are going back to Talledega in a month which makes me happy 'cause i just love that track

Pat and The Lost Trailers pretty much restored my sanity this week... the NYC show was one that i will never forget... the Northampton show was one i had been waiting for since i first heard Pat as i got to go with my dear friend that introduced me to Pat and she now understands... it's just one of those things... until you see it live truly you just don't get it... well she spent the last 36 hours trying to convince me to call off of work and got to Boston... so there you go... Pat covered 'Ring of Fire' ~ well for more reasons that i can explain... that's 'our' song and the look on her face when he started that priceless... if truth be told... the entire setlist was perfect

i absolutely love The Lost Trailers new album... my favorite song off of it today... Simple Life... 'it was a simple life... it was starlight nights... you held your family tight in an endless summer... and if you listen you could hear... the sound of white tail deer running through a cotton field under moonlight cover... they said things would change in time... but that never crossed my mind... 'cause i believe in a simple life... ' *SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment