Thursday, May 25, 2006

so it was yesterday...

and i made it through it ~ oh wait found out i have cataracts... so yeah the old thing came up 'cause its something i've associated my whole life with being elderly ~ apparently i was wrong... there was no need to lock me up ~ i went to town and had an eye exam... got an oil change... went to Yankee Candle where i found the chair for my room i've been looking for... my gift to myself this year ~ a FULL tank of gas... which in my truck these days is a small fortune

everyone around me knows that i don't celebrate so... we had dinner the closest members of my family... the ones that have loved me always through the triumphs and tragedies that have made up my life ~ i have found that the ties that bind are not only made of blood as more than half of the members of my family are not blood but those that have remained by my side... through the hurricane... through the years... waited patiently as i made my trek through the big world ~ i think they knew i'd be back although i said never more times than i care to count... it was nice... perhaps it was in fact the beginning of a new year and a new outlook on it all

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    ReplyDelete