Sunday, May 28, 2006

i got a phone call...

from a show ~ i haven't had one of those in a very long time... and it was just the best ~ three of my dearest friends... and in the last three years i have learned the true meaning of that word ~ just called because a song is in their hearts and minds is 'Lori's Song' which is perfect because if a song reminds someone of me... i don't even care what song it is if music inspires a thought of me... that makes me very VERY happy ~ that wasn't even the best part of the call... because see one of the things i struggle with and will forever is that i want so much to not disappoint people and to do all i can always to make others happy... well i have been a bit burdened over the past fews months because i know that my direction changed and i worry a lot that because of that so many will feel that i've turned my back on them and that is just not the case

it's a difficult line that i walk trying to ensure that i am doing what is best not just for me but for the two lives that i've been entrusted with to mold... i have to always make sure that my choices are not just right for me but more importantly for them ~ so the best part of the phone call... was hearing that regardless of my decisions... i am loved and supported and will be for always

so the point... 'cause i have one ~ uncondtional love is a beautiful... perfect thing...

2 comments:

  1. I think of you more often than you know. And during way too many songs for me to call from.
    Love you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:30 AM

    well duh...

    ReplyDelete