Wednesday, May 17, 2006

have i mentioned that i love tuesdays?

well i do... first of all... i work with someone who has quickly moved into my favorite people category ~ we laugh so much it's truly impossible to tell we are working... it's my friday 'cause i generally have the next two days off...

and yesterday i woke up and started out frustrated with TOO much ~ so i took matters into my own hands... i called and requested my own phone line which is to be installed on Monday ~ yes i will give all who need it the new number ~ and wait... wait... WAIT for it... i will have Call Waiting AND Caller Id... so with that i needed my own phone... well the phone store and the Cell Phone store were right next to each other so yeah ~ i now have a Cell Phone too... and i could send AND receive text messages yesterday... insert HUGE cheek bustin' grin here... again i'll get you the number once i figure out my plan situation 'cause the trainee that i dealt with yesterday just wasn't very helpful

i gave the Verizon lady my 2 cents about how the NEED... and i emphasized NEED... DSL here... she said 'oh i know...' and i replied... 'no m'am i don't think you do... ' ~ lol so i'm trying

with all of this i guess i have accepted that for now... this is where i live ~ however being the Gemini that i truly am ~ who knows for how long and where this winding road that i am on will take me next... for now it's nice to have my feet firmly on the ground... to not have to force smiles again... to put my head on the pillow at night and fall asleep with a quiet mind... to have random voicemails from the one who just likes to hear my voice...

my song 'cause i haven't had one in a day or so...is back to one i've used before but apparently the rest of the world is getting the message that this man is what it's all about... check him out... www.myspace.com/waltwilkins... or www.waltwilkins.com ~ you can thank me later ;)


Someone Somewhere Tonight ~ Walt Wilkins (and Mr. Kenny Rogers has had the fantastic idea of recording this perfect song and putting it on his album too!)

someone somewhere tonight
is taking their first steps
letting go of the hands that held them
and trusting themselves
and somewhere somewhere tonight
is hearing their last rites
and prayin' with all their might
that there's something else....

baby lie down here beside me
let's lie real still
and tell me you love me
and you always will...

someone somewhere tonight
is tasting their first kiss
whispering softly this wish
for this night to go on
while someone somewhere
is holdin' on to a bottle
pouring one more and hoping that God will
get them through till the dawn....

well baby... lie down here beside me
let's lie real still
and tell me you love me
and you always will...

someone somewhere tonight
is stuck in a prison
breathin' but just barely living
behind walls of their own
and someone somewhere tonight
just found their own wings
found some beauty
found some truth
found some meaning... in spite of it all

well baby... lie down here beside me
let's lie real still
tell me you love me
you always will...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:37 PM

    great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! That makes me SUPER HAPPY! I can't wait to be able to call you anytime I want! And I'm sorry my computer freaked out this morning... I'll try to call you tonight or tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile!!!! I can't wait to hear your voice on a regular basis and know I'm not disturbing anyone's sleep. I miss you terribly!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete