Thursday, February 09, 2006

U2 and Mary J...

blew me AWAY... and i believed Kelly's sincere awe when she won and her performance took my breath away

i'm an award show J.U.N.K.I.E and they have been sub-par of late... i enjoyed that one last evening quite a lot

and i also enjoy 5.5 hour conversations that just don't feel like they are 20 minutes and i am sleeping ~ truly sleeping well for the first time in about oh i don't know 10 years or so... i believe i might just have found that ever elusive PEACE that i have been missing for oh so very long

and i think i agreed to learn to ski... hmmm we'll see i may get back to that idea

Kelly's song last night was beautiful ~ Because of You... Kelly Clarkson

'because of you
i never stray too far from the sidewalk
because of you
i learned to play on the safe side
so i don't get hurt
because of you
i tried my hardest just to forget everything
because of you
i don't know how to let anyone else in
because of you
i'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
because of you
i am afraid...'

not that long ago... i would have said that was a pretty accurate picture of me... however i'm learning all those things all over again and that my friends DOES NOT suk at all

No comments:

Post a Comment