Saturday, February 25, 2006

i can't fix it..

if i don't know what's wrong... that's what i tell my kids when they come to me upset either angry... crying whatever... no need for all that ~ if you communicate to me the problem... i'll help you work it out ~ that makes sense to me... it may not always turn out they way they want it too but there is usually a resolution that makes them feel more comfortable than when we started... it's a good way to live i've found ~ i think it'll help them in life ~ we aren't mind readers and some of us just are exactly that naive maybe is the word... ok i feel a little better now


'Mark ~ The opposite of war isn't peace...
Joanne ~ What is?
Mark ~ It's creation!' ~ my favorite exchange from RENT... which i recommend if you haven't seen it and enjoy musicals... it's ROX

No comments:

Post a Comment