Monday, October 31, 2005

My truck has arrived!!!!

... and you'd have thought i was going home to see my long lost love with the butterflies i had in my stomach ~ it's more than just a truck at this point it's a symbol that i did in fact have this other life at one time ~ it wasn't all just some insane dream...

i had some of the best real conversations this weekend that i've had in quite sometime ~ although i'm in need of face time... the phone is a fabulous thing but it's just not the same at all... anyway we laughed, cried, found out that we have more in common (which i just didn't think possible) and just helped each other feel whole again ~ not sure if he knew he was doing that for me and i know he doesn't think he's anywhere near whole yet... but baby steps ~ that's what it's all about

so i'm going to take my little 'Thomas the Train' and my 'Charmed Vampire' out Trick or Treating tonight in my truck

oh, Oh, OH... when i got in... THIS was playing... talk about PERFECT

Light on the Stage ~ Cory Morrow

'... i took my last dollar made some change and i called a friend
he said thats no problem pal you know we'd love to take you in
so he helped me through my trials with some peace from the lord above
next thing i know i'm on the stage doing everything that i'd dreamed of
now it seems that i am the light on the stage...'
Now it seems that we are the lights on the stage

2 comments:

  1. You must be sssoooo excited! Although, I really liked your Volvo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i've still got that too for now... it'll be better in the snow than my truck so until it sells i'm fortunate to be able to use it still ~ and you haven't seen my truck ;)

    ReplyDelete