Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm bored...

and tired with not a lot to say... so stealing this from two of my favorite women in the world...

Current Last and First

CURRENT
current mood: see blog title
current music: something Blue or Bleu or Green
current clothing: sweats
current hair: bedhead
current food: not hungry lately NO appetite really at all
current drink: COKE ZERO
current smell: Ginger and Citrus
current worry: no worries
current annoyance: no call waiting
current hate: five thirty
current love: MUSIC
current crush: cans for recycling
current obsession: socks
current wish: Peace... all kinds
current longing: warmth
current plans for tonight: Kingdom of Heaven and sleeping (see above)
current thing you should be doing: treadmill... it can wait 'til i'm done
current regret: None... look only forward never back
current lyric stuck in head: "... hate me for all the things i didn't do for you...' ~ Blue October
current book: "Second Summer of the Sisterhood" by Ann Brashares
current favorite book: "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis
current TV show you're watching: none
current favorite band: Blue October
current favorite movie: Spanglish
current person you're talking to: no one
current avoidance: Chocolate
current jewelry: my middle finger ring, my thumb ring, my affirmation charm necklace and my Breathe bracelet and my YOLO bracelet

LAST
last movie watched: As Good As it Gets
last tv show watched: part of the Astros game
last cd listened to: Jason Boland and the Stragglers Live a Billy Bob's
last thing eaten: Peanut Butter and Fluff
last item you bought: Ice Cream for my kids
last store you went to: downtown General Store
last person talked to: Jake
last thing you said: "I'm gonna go upstairs and lie down, come get me if you need anything."
last ice cream eaten: Blue Bell's Praline Pecan or something like that... i don't remember the exact name
last soda drank: Coke Zero
last person you called: Daniel
last person that called you: the kid's dad
last time showered: Yesterday morning
last shoes worn: Black Merrell's
last website visited: www.ceruleanblue.blogspot.com
last cry: last Wednesday... all day... too much freakin DRAMA
last relationship: don't want to talk about it
last person told secret to: Meg

FIRST
first memory: playing with a clown punching bag in footed pajamas
first best friend: Heather Husted she still lives near here but i haven't seen or talked to her in 13 years
first boyfriend/girlfriend: oh my lord... Joel
first breakup: See above
first job: packing candy at the sugar house with my pop
first self purchased item: i'm sure it was an album
first funeral: Karl's last December
first love: Jordan... she taught me true unconditional love
first credit card: Visa
first time on a plane: Going to the Jersey shore with first bestfriend the summer i was 10
first time out of the country: Canada in 7th Grade i think... i may have been before that even
first detention: Middle School.. what a rebel... got it for chewing gum in class
first fight: if you mean physical... i've never really been in one
first enemy: Melanie was just really mean in elementary
first kiss: seriously don't remember... that kind of sux... lol

2 comments:

  1. msplaced, we'd be surely glad if you did!

    and lori, I am almost scared to hear "HateMe" for fear I might, to myself, for too many reasons... Wish you were here. But the memories will make me smile, for sure!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete