Sunday, December 02, 2007

'cause someone asked June

if she was happy or just not unhappy... so it got me thinking.... how do i define happy.... while i agree with what most had to say to her ~ i'll add a few things for me here

~ i wake up most days before the alarm.... oh which is set at 5:45am... and am truly excited about the day ahead has in store

~ i experience more smiles and laughter throughout the day than i do frustration, anger and tears

~ i am told at least once a day by more than one individual that they love me... and i BELIEVE them

~ i have too many exciting things planned... for me a key to happiness is having something to look forward too... i've got Arizona... NYE... my parents actually coming to Texas in February.... the promise of a Spiderman visit in my world... Greenfest... BWJ's HOMECOMING... LJT's... Vegas... IDAHO.... and that's just the stuff that I know about!!! the last year for me has been full of spur of the moment fun that has been priceless

~ my health is vastly improved and i generally feel REALLY good everday

~ my house is my home

~ my bed is comfortable and everynight... i fall asleep with no tossing and turning for fear of what tomorrow brings but with a peace that i had only once hoped i would find

~ and the best part of all of this... it's all MINE... it's not at all based on what someone else thinks or feels about my life and my choices... and that for me is GINORMOUS... it's probably not even a word but you get what i'm saying


ok so i was planning on writing about *sigh* Reckless Kelly 'cause i finally saw them last night... review to come later

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:16 PM

    Review, review!

    I'm so glad you finally 'saw' them, they make me HAPPY for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited to hear about that review honey!!

    Idaho.

    Sigh.

    big HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete