Wednesday, March 07, 2007

so a new thing...

i haven't listened to the radio in well YEARS now... which is not to say there isn't music in my life CONSTANTLY... but i like to choose what i hear... 'cause mostly well they just suk!

well i've been listening to the radio the last oh week or so on my drive to and from work.... and i LOVE it... yeah there is still the junk there always was... like ok this Joe Nichols song this morning... i'll wait for you or something like that i don't remember the exact name... and it's not really junk i suppose but yeah i was in TEARS 'cause well it's just you want to be loved like that... who doesn't and if you say its you ~ your LYIN' ;)

but what i've loved well let's see i believe it was Friday... Radney and Pat sang Texas in 1880 to me... not from my cd no... just randomly on the radio... oh my favorite part of that song and the way we sing it... 'they'll be those nights when Lori comes round... we'll tip our hats and wave to the crowd ' ~ lol yes i'm a DORK... please i know this

and then there has been Carry On ~ yes CARRY ON... and all of this after my little rant.... geesh... k so i'm not mad anymore... if my junebug isn't mad well i sure have no right to be 'cause if you know anything about her well SHE was THE ONE first... PERIOD ~ glad she rang in on this 'cause i've wondered a bit! thanks my lovely...

there are still too many commercials... and the DJs love to hear themselves talk and try to be funny ~ i'm sure they are... i just LIKE MUSIC... and too much that i would just rather not hear... k ~ my biggest issue Life is a Highway was already done PERFECTLY... why those flat boys thought they needed too and i love CARS... but pull out the other version... it rox on its own... but i love that i get to hear well i heard Stoney ask Joc... she was on the phone... i got giddy

i promise.. i'll stop soon... but for so long... it was just so BLAH... i'm really loving all my beautiful moments each and everyday

2 comments:

  1. I can never be mad at a man that makes my world a better place when I feel like the entire world besides me has gone completely insane.

    Oh and when I think I might be insane too, he reminds me that I am not. :o)

    Love you. Hope to see you when I come to Big D next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... seeeee... I will NEVER forget the first time I heard HATE ME on the radio... I called YOU. I remember the light I was sitting at getting ready to make my left hand turn.

    Please know it NEVER EVER GETS OLD!!! I love hearing my boys and girls on the radio, even if they are supposed to be there b/c it's a music hour dedicated to OKOM...

    Just Sayin'...

    ReplyDelete