Sunday, March 04, 2007

"So do you like living in Texas?"

my dear friend asked me tonight... the one that i didn't want to tell... the one that watches over my beach... the one that taught me how to be a mother... i just had to be honest 'cause this weekend had a plan ~ well then life intervened.. SO even after that... my answer was still a resounding YES.. and then all the reasons why... and all the things that are so great about my life right now...

that's so hard for me to do 'cause i know how much she didn't want to hear that... i know how much she has wanted me to move back to my beach...

so i had a plan... and it got thwarted early on in the weekend... but still i sit here feeling pretty great 'cause you know... i go up to OK ~ and i sit and we just LAUGH... we laugh at goofy things on tv... we laugh at the kids... we laugh at me... i'm so FORTUNATE to be loved by her

and she loved me first when i was the most broken... they both did... OH yeah 'k... he tunes out when i talk about Pat... and i'm supposed to be mad at Pat.... SO why then was i crying in Blockbuster you might wonder... well cause i answered my cell... and live from SoundCheck in Chicago... i have Pat singin' "Tryin' to Find It" ~ i'm never surprised... NEVER yeah ok... never minus twice now...

i LOVE my life...

1 comment: