Tuesday, March 27, 2007

a few things i believe...

The Secret may just change my life... do you know about this... google it... Law of Attraction..... you get what you believe... positivity brings positivity... i always hoped... and knew that certain things happened to me that just couldn't be coincidental.... no ~ it is the energy i put out... that's coming back... not that i needed a book to define that for me just it's nice to have some validation

2007 may just have the best 'new' music of any year in my life... we got Drew and Jack's new albums today... we get Adam Hood's in May... Bleu is due VERY soon ~ date to be announced... EYB in the fall... and those are just the ones i know about... there will be surprises 'cause there always is for me in music ~ and see this is special 'cause for the first time in a long time i'm looking forward to new like not just new to me but actual NEW albums...

anticipation is fantastic ~ memories are the best however... the feelin' of emptiness that accompanies those two things is sometimes too much to bear

i am finally being the best me i can be... yeah my skin feels pretty good

and i still and forever will believe in '... second star to the right and straight on 'til morning'

3 comments:

  1. I'm anticipating that big huge amazing hug I get from you on Sunday...

    THAT'S my second star ;) my first today was knowing I can get "back to you" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:50 PM

    the secret= the Holy Spirit

    At least in my opinion, have you seen the DVD? You can pretty much interchange the phrases throughout. And I have been using 'the secret' since last July---it's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't seen the DVD yet... i wanted to read the book first... you should see my nightstand well you will... i have The Dance by Oriah.... The Secret... and The Purpose Driven Life... then oh... Chicken Soup for... a couple of them... God's Blogs... Daily Blessings... anyway there's a lot of them... lol

    ReplyDelete