Monday, February 12, 2007

'...you deserve much better...

than tryin' to hold me together...' ~ Drew Kennedy...

OH MY HECK... new FAVORITE...

'you deserve the truth...
you deserve your youth
you deserve much better than holdin' me together...'

i hate it when this happens... 'cause what happens is i can't ever get enough... when i find something that i FEEL like i do this song

'i've never had more fun in my life...
when you think of me remember that night
if i have the right to ask that's what you do
'cause i'm so in love with you
and you deserve much better than tryin' to hold me together'

'... i believed you when you said you'd never leave
so please let me....'

it's on his myspace.... www.myspace.com/drewkennedy... 'Goodbye'

this obviously isn't the whole song... just the ones that got me...

No comments:

Post a Comment