Tuesday, February 06, 2007

my friends are just the best…

after my little mommy tantrum ~ which was real ~ and the steam that was released here was necessary… but you know i’m not sure why but in this head of mine that just never stops i am convinced that at some point in time they (my friends) are all going to realize that i’m really not worth it and leave… wonder why i feel that way… anyway ~ so i got my smile brought back to me by a phone conversation… and i actually slept good thanks to a movie that made me laugh outloud even though my initial thought was ‘… there is NO WAY I’m gonna like that’

i’m truly blessed and THAT is reason number 2 why i moved here!

4 comments:

  1. You are ALWAYS worth it. And if you EVER need me you know where to find me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave you? Are you kidding? You couldn't run me out with a pitch fork and an army! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know you do ladies... my fear is a residual effect of being 'left' by ones that were NEVER supposed to leave... while i truly am better for it now... you know in those less than strong moments your head can be your worst enemy ~ i love you both so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:37 AM

    I'm still here! :o)

    ReplyDelete