Sunday, November 23, 2008

Perfection...

my idea of perfection involves a dining room table and every chair has one of my most favorites in it... i had that last night and we laughed... had really great conversations about life... politics... where we came from... where we hope to go... the things we trip over... the things that make us soar...

it's exactly what i came to Houston for... to fuel the fire that drives me... to feel loved by these people that know the good, the bad, the ugly, the goofy and still call me friend...

THANK YOU.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I go to see you. I wish I'd been feeling better so that I could have stayed longer. I'm glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend was exactly what I needed. And I didn't even know I needed it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete