Sunday, November 02, 2008

I have the best friends in the world.

Period... I've had a lot of reflection the last few days... trying to make the right choices... wallowing in self pity for a minute. You know whatever... I'm blessed.

So I missed Bleu and Adam on Thursday night... that sux but they will be back and I will still be here!!!

I think because I brought my life to Texas I forgot what a minute what all that would mean exactly. So every once in awhile I get down when I miss a show. That's just silly and I need to not do that anymore because you know what... I still get to have lunch with Deidre and see her everyday... I have a roadtrip to Houston in two weeks... I'll be in OK at somepoint over Thanksgiving to play with my favorites...

I'm really thankful that I got a reminder!!!

4 comments: