Thursday, November 20, 2008

a confession...

I like cake... I REALLY like frosting... and I'm really just done being ashamed of that. I don't need to eat the whole cake... in fact usually I can only eat a few bites but I think it's ok if I do decide to eat the whole piece.

I struggle always with the mirror... if anyone knew what I see when I look they would probably worry a lot... and the thing is I know I'm the healthiest I've probably ever been... but there is that part of my head.... that says it's not enough...

this is the my least favorite part of me

2 comments:

  1. I relate to this on SO many levels. I love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you can take words right out of my mouth. I have never like my body, even when I was a stick figure, and I really don't like it now. I am trying to change the way I look (by going to the gym and watching what I am eating...sort of) and the way I feel about myself. I think it is an constant battle for most women! Atleast you are aware of how you feel and are not in denile about it. Love you Lori, I am here if you ever need to talk!!

    ReplyDelete