Wednesday, November 14, 2007

a bunch of random stuff

NYE ~ the current plans are perfect... it includes ~ two of my favorites artists... and i MEAN that when i type that... a cabin... most likely a fire... which means i'll have the makin' for smores... there will be BEER... 'cause i enjoy it... and good friends that make me happy

i am now someone's supervisor... and along with that i got a nice raise... i definetly like it here ~ in Texas that is... i knew i would... but if it's possible it's even BETTER than i hoped it would be... so i'm stayin' ~ lol like that was ever a question... i've decided to wait on the perfect house... this year while it's been awesome has been quite the balancing act at times... now that i've got my stride and breathe easy most days i'm going to allow myself a whole year of 'status quo' before shakin' things up again... there will be another beautiful... perfect house next year ~ they are everywhere around here... lol

yellow makes me feel beautiful ~ i mean i believe it... that i'm beautiful when it comes from yellow... (this is not a ploy for a bunch of 'of course your beautiful posts' those that would do that... i know you think i'm beautiful and i absolutely adore you all for that) but what i mean is.... from the inside and the out... no make up.... should be wearin' a ball cap... doesn't care and yellow still says i'm beautiful in a way that i JUST BELIEVE... that's a good thing... of course with me its complicated but you know what... for right now... i'm just going to sit in this place with this amazing feeling and not worry about all the junk

it's Thanksgiving next week... my favorite holiday... i'm not even kind of lookin' forward to it... that makes me sad... i have so much to be thankful for this year too... we'll see perhaps i'll be pleasantly surprised

ok... that's enough for tonight...

Peace... Love... Live Music ~ it'll feed your soul and set the world straight i promise!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is my most favorite time of year too, but I miss my Daddy the most during this time. That part is hard.

    And girls in baseball caps...yeah...heres a funny lil story:

    last night S came to pick me up so we could go to BW3's for some eats, and since I had ran (but showered) and not washed my hair, I put in ponytail and my pink Pat Green ballcap. As we were pulling out of my 'commune', these guys almost broke their necks looking into our car. I said to S: "what the hell?" He said "hey they know a good lookin woman when they see one!" To which I replied "Whatever, I look like crap, all in a ballcap and such!"

    He looked right at me and said "you seriously have no clue do you?"

    I guess that means I'm beautiful in my pink Pat Green ball cap.

    Is it any wonder why I just love him to pieces?

    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:58 PM

    Yeah. Nick really dug the ballcap.

    And I don't really want Thanksgiving either. I want to go camping at Lake Texana with the dogs. Too bad my family is full of a bunch of control freaks.

    ReplyDelete