Monday, November 19, 2007

ATM

ok... i swear i can't even make this stuff up... oh and what happens on the road.... stays on the road... AND in my blog...

so apparently.... according to this very beautiful... ummm lady... lol i should be america's next top model and well now someone at the office calls me ATM for short ~ now let's get serious ~ i don't know that i'm beautiful... or 'smokin' hot' as lb said... but i'm about a foot too short... ten years too old... and well quite frankly my feet are planted way to firmly on the ground but well... you could NOT convince her that she was wasting her time tryin' to teach me the runway walk ~ lol some funny shit right there i don't care who you are

ok... the short version

while i can in fact 'hang' ~ i really need to go to be bed earlier.... 'cause 217 properties on four hours sleep will kick my ass.... brad's new job is to ensure that if he's going to bed... so is lori ~ however our track record will show we are 1 for four in travelling together so i'm thinkin' i need a back up plan

apparently even lears have issues... ours was bigger than we knew but the exec bar at Million Air is SWEET and thank you Mr. Bradshaw for letting us borrow your plane... it's very Very nice

and the previously mentioned new best pal was waiting up for me... he's my favorite!!!

i work with so many people that i love playin' with too.... that's SUCH A GREAT THING...

i don't have a sleep number and quite frankly don't want one... kind of like sleepin' on a stack of cardboard for me... even on the softest setting

i'm the MOST tired i've ever been in my life but it's a really Really good tired

i'll leave you once again with the brilliance of my new favorites....

'write what you know and it just goes to show...
you gotta write your own destiny...' ~ Reckless Kelly

3 comments:

  1. oh how i love my reckless kelly and you seem to be picking all the right lyrics to post in your blog.

    with all the RK chatter 'round here, one would almost think you might actually like rk?? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 PM

    like them AND be going to Idaho this summer!!!!!! Please!

    So Lori, are you hanging with the trannys in Dallas???!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleep number kicked my ass too. Of course, it could've been because Heather and I were snowed into Salt Lake City on the way to Steamboat and spent the evening drinking $1 beers, throwing darts with other stranded strangers and watching karoeke (sp). *sigh*

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete