Wednesday, September 07, 2005

'You are so beautiful...

and such a great attitude. How could anyone ever be mean to you?' ~ and he was genuine when he asked it was not a pick up line at all... it got me to thinking ~ not that i believe i'm beautiful and my attitude can suk occasionally ~ but he has a point and that is exactly why it feels impossible to ever truly believe in a forever kind of love for me again...

see if i care about you and believe in you... it's real and it's true ~ sometimes to a fault because it will take a lot for me to see what others sometimes see so plainly... i can excuse away just about anything if i love someone and i will in fact let you hurt me time and time again before feeling the pain because i don't believe that someone that i care about would ever hurt me as i never would hurt them...

now i go forward with so much caution that even the ones closest to me that have remained true... i doubt too often ~ when once i would take everything on blind faith... i almost look for deception... now that i'm conscience of this i'm going to try and not be so cynical about everything... there was a time when i wasn't and i miss that

this is not a song that i typically would like but i have ever since the first time i heard it and today i think i understand why...

Beautiful ~ Christina Aquilera

'every day is so wonderful
then suddenly it's hard to breathe
now and then i get insecure
from all the pain i'm so ashamed

i am beautiful no matter what they say
words can't bring me down
i am beautiful in every single way
yes words can't bring me down
so don't you bring me down today...'

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:50 PM

    Love your song choice!!!!

    hate the spammers!

    ReplyDelete