Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Random Good News ~

i will have my truck here in about three weeks!!! Those of you that know me well know that not having my own car has been making me positively crazy ~ and proof i do in fact have a song for everything....

Rusty Old American Dream ~ Pat Green 'still runnin...' lol

'this car needs a young man to own him
one who will polish the chrome
i'll give you the rest of my lifetime
just don't let me die here alone
just jump me some juice to my battery
give that old starter a spin
here rust sputter, back fire to the carborator
and run me to life here once again...'

i don't much like the 'young man' reference, i take extremely good care of my truck... lol

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you're getting your truck back. That's a huge step.
    Have I ever told you that you frighten me? I haven't heard that song in months and I have been singing it for two days now. Please exit my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope won't do it you are stuck with me! thank you and you know this just means... i actually will be able to come see you ~ GUILT FREE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:53 PM

    A girl and her truck---it's a beautiful thing!

    LMAO!

    ReplyDelete