Monday, September 12, 2005

City of Joy...

is another must see movie in my opinion...

'... the Gods don't make it easy to be a human being...' ~ Hasari to Max

'No but I think that's why it feels so damn good when you beat the odds.' Max's response

BRILLIANT!

this rollercoaster i'm on... needs to end for awhile ~ i am in serious need for a ride on a merry go round maybe for a change...


One ~ U2

'did I ask too much? more than a lot
you gave me nothing, now it's all I got
we're one, but we're not the same
well we hurt each other
then we do it again
you say love is a temple
love a higher law
you ask me to enter
but then you make me crawl
and I can't be holding on
to what you got
when all you got is hurt...'

and after dealing with all that the last week... there is a calm in a friendly place that gives me hope

i say it all the time ~ i am blessed with true love by amazing friends ~ UNCONDITIONAL REAL LOVE... thank you for that

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your trip and get some much needed R&R! Give everyone a big hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the movie, but the book is amazing. Check it out if you haven't already read it!

    ReplyDelete