Monday, December 08, 2008

Five years ago today...

i stepped WAY out of my comfort zone and responded to some chatter that was going on in a 'Chat Room' on a website... i was so excited that they were actually talking about Pat Green and his music... shows they had just been to and ones they were looking forward to... i don't remember what specifically made me chime in but i did and after a small amount of sharing a very dear friend suggested that i check out another website... www.galleywinter.com and well that brought me a home... a family of the most amazing friends anyone could ever hope for!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you decided to stop by Galleywinter!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that if you're going to do something life-altering...you couldn't have picked a better day! :)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:08 PM

    And I'm really glad that you did. Happy Anniversary, love!

    ReplyDelete