Thursday, December 04, 2008

2008 in review...

well i've successfully stayed smoke-free... for the most part the kids are really happy and doing well in school this year... Secondhand Serenade and Thriving Ivory woke me up in the middle of the night so that I could fall in love with their greatness... Edward came into my life... let's see i'm scraping the bottom and there isn't much... for the most part 2008 was a bust... i feel like i spent most of it counting my breaths... reminding myself how to put one foot in front of the other... head down... move forward... get through it...

i've made some solid decisions in the last six weeks... hopefully they will help turn the tide for 2009

i continue to be more than grateful for the love in my life... i get tired of my crap so i don't know how so many of you are able to have the patience to deal with it and still be by my side... i have learned what unconditional love is this year and i can't express how it feels to know that i'm loved like that!

I wish you all Peace and Love during the Holidays and always... I plan to actually SEE you all so much more in 2009!!!

1 comment:

  1. here's hoping that Unconditional love finds its way to stick around and truly be what it's meant to be...

    I think that there will be more trips to Travis Co. for you and the kiddoes!!! and I'm heading your way again soon!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete