Monday, July 30, 2007

jamie is my favorite...

'And God must be a pretty big fan of "today", because you keep waking up to it. You have made known your request for a hundred different yesterdays, but the sun keeps rising on this thing that has never been known. Yesterday is dead and over. Wrapped in grace. Those days are grace. You are still alive, and today is the most interesting day. Today is the best place to live.' ~ jamie tworkowski

i had a moment today that took me back to a yesterday that i try very hard to let go of... and yet it lives inside me... down deep where we put the things that broke us... i mostly believe that i've moved on from it... yet like all skeletons... they try every once in awhile to come out into the light... today it was more of a realization that shook my foundation... an explanation of sorts that makes sense yet i want it to go away ~ i choose to not live in the pain and i don't like it when it takes over... while it's very much a part of what makes me who i am... it does not define me... i've decided for tonight to just be... and tomorrow ~ i'll be better for it



1 comment:

  1. *shaking*

    bless you for sharing... now I just have to find more from this Jamie person...

    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete