Wednesday, July 11, 2007

i have sunk to a whole new low...

Sunset Tan... it's my new favorite show... who knew that the tanning salon business would be such a stressful one... that there would be so much drama...

and in the rest of my tv world ~

they took my Taquita and Kaui... i'm heartbroken...

i want Ami James to do my next tattoo... or you know what Chris Nunez... either one... heck i just wanna go hang out with them for a day...

The Hills starts back next week ~ YAY!!!

Sunday is the premier of Rock of Love... this should be fun...

Top Chef Season Three has been very disappointing so far... too much hot tub stuff not enough food stuff...

Is Blow Out coming back because i miss Jonathan?!?!?!?!?!!??

yes... ladies and gentlemen... i'm sure there is quality programming on the TV ~ i just choose to avoid it!!

5 comments:

  1. ok, so I'm sucked into Big Brother, snd it's gonna get GOOD... you haven't missed much should you decide to join in... Chand and I could update you:)...
    YAY for the Hills, and NO to Lauren for hanging out with Jason again... he's terrible... and why is Steven from Laguna Beach dating Hayden P.??? I'm heartbroken... HE should be with LC...

    *sigh*

    I'm right there with you, and Top Chef... missed it last night, will catch up with it this Sunday, I think... LOVED Blowout... but I think having a kid may have mellowed him out too much, so his show wouldn't be worth it now :)...

    ok, ok... I'll stop... comments are NEVER supposed to be this long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I caught an episode of Sunset Tan while I was getting my nails done, I think I like it too.... but I didn't know what channel it was on?!

    And I am a HILLS freak, I can't wait for the new season! :)

    And just to remind you... I LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!! the Hills is back NEXT week?? thank goodness for Tivo or i might surely have missed it..

    BB8. awesome. you should start watching that..

    sunset tan. seen it a few times but not tivo'ing but love it when i do catch up. just like The Girls Next Door.

    we're freaks huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and Heather, Sunset Tan is on E! I think...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:50 PM

    Ami or Nunez!!!! yum!

    I want Blow Out and Rockstar_____ to come back on!

    ReplyDelete