Sunday, December 03, 2006

random stuff...

so i had a moment when i wondered if i could actually do all this... and the one who tells me my truth told me that in everyway that matters i have done it a long time ago ~ and she's right... good thing i'll be able to be around her a lot more ~ so my son asked me to smell something for him last night... when i said no... he said please i'll take you to see the band if you do it... so he has his mama all figured out already!... i want a mirror that will allow me to put on my make up... do my hair... make sure my jeans are zipped my shirt is straight... BUT DOES NOT show my figure... i know i'm not fat... yet... i look in the mirror and UGH... i look huge... there needs to be a way to fix my head on that too... i hate that i get so damn intense over football ~ it's just a game life as we know it will not cease to exist... explain to me how i can watch a U2 concert... a Dave Matthews Concert... Lindsey Buckingham and Little Big Town on Crossroads... a James Taylor Tribute... not to mention listen to a few cd's yesterday ~ i know all the words to every song on these shows... some i've known for my whole life ~ yet i hear all the time how artists forget the words to songs even they wrote... baffles the mind ~ oh and could i take some of that memory and apply it to something that would be beneficial like remembering to grab my purse and my cell phone... keys or whatever as i'm leaving the house so i don't have to do the back in three times before actually leaving... it hit me last night ~ my dog is nine and a half... not sure how that happened but i don't like what that means... oh wait she's gonna live forever nevermind i forgot for a second... ok done now... thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment