Friday, December 08, 2006

because they heard a song...

that's it... that simple... they called me ~ 'cause they love me... that's how my day ended yesterday

this is how it started... i was here on the internet doing some necessary moving stuff... and logged off... went to the kitchen my house phone rang ~ a little background here in the woods we have no high speed internet... our dial up goes out through my parents phone line... so if people get a busy signal they automatically call on my line ~ ok so i answer my house line and it's my sister...

me ~ 'hi... mom's in the shower and i'm not sure where dad is...'

j ~ 'that's ok... are you working today?'

me ~ 'yeah but not until fourish... do you need me to watch KC?'

j ~ 'no i'm off today getting ready for the weekend'

me ~ 'oh do you need me to go to the bank for you'

j ~ 'no'

me ~ 'oh... ok then'

alright at this point in the conversation ~ i'm just baffled 'cause she never calls me just to chat with me... ever... we used to be close ~ well closer but i don't know apparently she doesn't get that i don't now... never have... will never... judge her for anything it's not my place ~ we had a pleasant conversation and while i'm glad for that i'm not sure if the point is that she has realized all the time she has missed being bitter with me about whatever it is ~ and hey i'm telling you people have met her ~ i'm not exagerrating i was completely ashamed of the way she treated... Brandon and Gage ~ heck i don't even think she took the time to come to the house when Jocelyn was here...

and the thing is because of the phone calls i got last evening... and the little emails i get... the text messages i get... the myspace comments i get... i don't even really think about it anymore ~ i'm blessed to be loved and the fact that blood is not the connection between all of us ~ well sometimes families are made not born

so to my sisters... thank you... for loving me...

3 comments:

  1. I hope this means you got "Tell Lori I Love Her." Cause I do. And so does Stoney. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete