Tuesday, July 11, 2006

when the line is crossed...

and i don't have a lot of them... i'm not at all judgemental... i get that people have vices and issues and that we are all just a little bit crazy... as long as you aren't hurting me or anyone that i love... i'll give my opinion on certain behaviors but it won't cause me to change how i feel about someone because of choices they make for themselves...

having said all that ~ i have one... and it's pretty strict and i'm very sensitive about it and pretty much everyone that knows me well... knows about it ~ it's nothing complicated or even out of the ordinary... but it's more of a brick wall than a line even ~ that's how strongly i feel about it

so my question to those that love me and maybe those that don't even really know me... if such a line is breached... and breached by the one that claims to love you... how do you fix that... is there something that can be said or done to make it better 'cause see in my mind right now... it's there... and no apology or justification could take it away... it will always be there ~ and that hurts A LOT... so the floor is open 'cause i'm struggling a lot and any advice or words of wisdom are totally appreciated... thank you

4 comments:

  1. Oh honey -

    I'm thinking of a line in my head and I'm really hoping that I'm wrong. That maybe you have two lines and this line, the one that just popped into my head is not an issue.

    Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:07 PM

    Ways to get over it?? Hmmmm....let me think

    Beer, Gage, NYC, Blue October, Maine, NYC, Blue October, Jager, Vermont


    OR........

    Realize it could have been taken out of context. I have heard nothing negative of the person in question and honestly believe they never meant to break your heart.


    (ever see that scene in Old School where Will Ferrell says something extremely intelligent and then wakes up like he was in some kind of trance???) yeah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that we are designed to forgive the same way we are designed to screw up. God emparted both gifts on us so that we could learn and grow along with the rest of mankind. My mom always said that love forgives a multitude of sins, and I've always beleived that. That said, if your heart cannot allow this misstep, then you have a responsibility to yourself to give way to your heart and struggle forward, with your beliefs and without your partner. You are understanding, compassionate, loving, and enduring. If you think you cannot overcome, then I trust your judgement. You should too. I love you. Always. Perfectly and without judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:46 AM

    Sadly, I must admit I agree with gage. Now get some balls (if you can't find any, i'll mail ya some) and talk to him about it.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete