Thursday, July 20, 2006

NYC

let me just type that one more time...

NYC baby ~ oh my holy HECK... oh ANNNNNDDDD...... Gage....

oh and a little band i've mentioned ~ Blue October

there aren't words... i'm still flying from it all ~ Times Square is beautiful at 3am... Ground Zero makes you feel just exactly how you would think it would... TGIFridays is expensive as hell

and Justin Furstenfeld is without even a hesitation the best performer ever ~ EVER... well in my world anyway... being front and center for the entire performance... sharing it with a veteran and a virgin that isn't even a music lover ~ who five minutes into it said 'I'm fuckin' going on Friday too.' ~ was the icing on the proverbial cake

we drove by CBGB... i punched Gage... didn't mean to hurt him ~ i just get a little excitable

i saw Herald Square... 'Give my regards to Broadway...' it was lost on my two pals... but i was smilin' big HUGE CHEEK Bustin.... i'm absolutely IN LOVE WITH NYC

6 comments:

  1. awwww. I'm so glad you are having the time of your life!!! You deserve it so much!!! I just wish I was there w/ y'all... life is too hectic here! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Nick... he is the one that called me at 4:45am... by the end of this show he had band members phone numbers in his cell... it was nutz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:43 PM

    Old women bite in this town

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i just get a little excitable"

    Really? That's difficult to imagine. Must have taken Gage by surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:42 PM

    I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    ReplyDelete