Sunday, July 16, 2006

so ER visits...

with five year olds all night long... suk ~ in case anyone wondered ~ he's much better but for about five hours there was the possiblity of surgery and anesthesia and that put sheer terror inside my heart...

my mom sat with us ~ thank you... and thank the lord for my three dear friends that didn't sleep all night right along with me... checkin' in makin' sure i was holdin' on to some semblance of sanity... it wasn't easy but we made it

he has a virus that inflammed his lymph nodes and that was causing him severe pain... unfortunately it just has to work it's way out of him... but he's already this evening looking more like himself and eating a bit... now i need some sleep

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:59 PM

    29 hours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! I'll be praying for Jakey!!! I'm glad he's ok now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor thing! that's NO FUN at ALL!!! Hope it's a quick thing, and he's back to his norm really soon!!! Y'all have fun this week! Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I am thinking about and praying for both of you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete