Saturday, March 04, 2006

could it be that...

the reason i was at work at 7:45am... would stay late when required... would work weekends when necessary... would take emergency calls at all hours... was because my life at home was failing... NOT my life at home was failing because i chose to work like that ~ see my life is pretty great right now and i don't have the desire to overwork myself to exhaustion... i absolutely love my job and enjoy the people i'm with everyday... if someone needs me to take a shift i'm there... if we are busy ~ sure i'll come in and work half a shift on top of my regular one... i make brownies because i feel grateful and am happy to do it... but my days off are treasures as well and that's a new thing for me... so this morning it kind of hit me ~ random but as much as this blog is for others to have insight on me... it's my place to put my 'A-HA' moments as Oprah would call them... a documentation of my life from insane back to sanity or from messy to somewhat neat again...

No comments:

Post a Comment