Thursday, March 09, 2006

'cause he's been the most consistent...

artist in my life... throughout my life

the rules ~ pick an artist/band and answer the questions with only song titles ~

1. Name of band/artist: Bruce Springsteen
2. Are you male or female?: Rosalita
3. Describe yourself: Dancin' in the Dark
4. How do you feel about yourself? Brilliant Disguise
5. Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Lost in the Flood
6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend: My Beautiful Reward
7. Describe where you want to be: Livin on the Edge of the World
8. Describe how you live: Born to Run
9. Describe how you love: Leap of Faith
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?: All That Heaven Will Allow
11. Share a few words of Wisdom: Be True
12. Now say goodbye: Don't Look Back

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:02 AM

    Conversation I thought I would never have

    heard from lori?
    nope
    know where she is?
    nope
    neither do i
    havent spoken in three days
    me either

    ReplyDelete