Thursday, March 23, 2006

bits and pieces...

of my life before 'the hurricane' have been recovered... most recently my stereo and surround sound ~ umm yeah i'm TOO happy

so today i was reading and listening to some random cd's and all of a sudden Wade is singing... 'Please come to Boston for the springtime i'm stayin' here with some friends and they've got lots of room...'

and i was immediately transported to The Woodlands... my Meg... i could feel your arm around me... and hear you singing with me... i could see Renee smilin' back at us... and the random couple that kept giggling at our silliness so much so that we had to explain why that was our song... that is why music is what it is too me... she may not be in Boston anymore and i may not be in LA anymore... but forever... whenever... whoever is singing it... when i hear that song that fabulous memory will flood me with more joy than anyone person should be allowed to feel... Thank you for that

2 comments:

  1. You started my day with a REAL BIG smile... I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Lori! I've been out of the blog world and just now saw this post.
    Believe it or not - and I know you will - the same thing happens to me everyime I *see* Wade sing it now. Wishing you were in front of the stage with me! That was my favorite. Ever.

    ReplyDelete