Friday, December 11, 2009

What is it they say...

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach or something like that.

Well the way to mine... is to embrace my kids. I've had the opportunity on a few different occasions lately to spend time with my friends and my kids. It's so very different from when I was growing up... you know in the age of children are seen and not heard. I love watching my kids interact with my friends and I especially love it if one of my friends sends me a text or email with info that they know my children will love.

I was in a craptastic mood this week... I'm mostly tired of the struggle. Never enough time... never enough money... spending too much of me on things that don't deserve me... y'all know the drill.

Well this morning a friend was excited to share with me something that Jordan would like and everything was put back into perspective. I was reminded of why my life is good and of the ones that truly make me smile and feel loved.

SO... thank you for that!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:29 PM

    Well you have great kids, nuff said

    ReplyDelete