Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Paula Deen how i love thee...

I don't know if I've ever mentioned that I have a love affair with Paula Deen. Completely platonic... nothing kinky here but I just think she oozes warmth and love.

So I decided about a year or so ago, that I want to celebrate the end of this decade or beginning of my next depending on how you interpret it by visiting Savannah, a town I've always been intrigued by... have you seen Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil... well HIGHLY recommend it... ok sorry ADD you know!

ANYWAY today... i found this ... needless to say I have been out of my mind over the moon... and I don't turn 40 for 2 years!!!!!

You all are invited to come with... I want everyone that I love that can to join in the festivities... there is a link that shows other cottages 'cause well we all can't stay at Paula's place LOL.

2 comments:

  1. So, May 2011? I'm IN! I've always wanted to go there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:23 PM

    Savannah is WONDERFUL! I'm IN, love me some Paula Deen. Wendy

    ReplyDelete