Tuesday, April 28, 2009

'You've got to take the bad with the good'

...a friend sent that to me in a text yesterday ~ he was being funny... it doesn't make me laugh

I had an incredibly fabulous weekend!

The opera was more than I could have imagined and I'm ready to go to another immediately.

Ryan Bingham with the people that love and get the essence of me better than anyone ever has. Oh and it was Ryan Bingham which took a minute but has quickly moved into my favorites list! It was my first full band Bingham show... did NOT disappoint.

So I was smiling pretty big yesterday... but you know I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to that. The smile... the happy... the good. As many know... I've had my share of bad. I mean and it got worse than some even know 'cause I've kept the lowest of lows to myself. I don't think that life is going to be this ridiculously happy path of daisies and blue bonnetts forever, I'm cool with a bump in the road here and there, I'm tough as you know. But really... no I don't have to take the bad anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:58 PM

    yay for Bingham! He's in my top TWO for sure!
    MK

    ReplyDelete