Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Randomness

~ My new favorite word is bitchassness... thank you diddynation

~ I'm wondering a lot lately how's the progress on that commune in the Hill Country for all of us that don't suk to move to is coming along... I'm ready to move in NOW

~ I now live with a teenager... so far not much has changed but it's only been 3 days haha

~ once again it's solidified that I live exactly where I'm supposed to... translate that to in Texas... still keep working on that commune whoever is in charge of that plsandthanku

~ twitter is entertaining me more than I thought it would

~ I'm going to the opera on Saturday, do I HAVE to wear a dress?

~ Thai food has taken over the favorite spot from Mexican... although after typing that I now want spinach enchiladas

~ I miss Pat Green and must get to a show soon

~ I don't like the new Blue October cd... there I said it... ish

~ I DO love the new Pat Green cd... What I'm For, if you don't have it... GET IT NOW!

~ I'm ready for summer as we are all in better moods with less on our plates everday

~ We are skydiving at the end of May... if you want in let me know!!!

~ 103 days until we leave for Jackson Hole and Idaho

~ I need to go back to Virginia Beach and spend some time with my family there... I miss them too much

ok... I'll leave you with a bit from the new Blue October album... not the whole thing sux

'and I wish that only greatness would follow you around
I hope to God, you find a way to keep from down...' ~ Blue October

and a little from the new Pat because NONE of that sux...

'when there's no one around and the silence in your soul is the only sound
in the darkness that surrounds you are you hiding from the light
when you finally hit the bottom will you do what's wrong or right
you're gonna find out what your made of... in the middle of the night'

2 comments:

  1. YOU MAKE ME SMILE!!! Have fun sky diving...I am jealous...I wanna go! That is on my to do list! Maybe I will look into it when I am home this summer. There is supposed to be an awesome place to do it in Cen-Tex...Skydive Temple. I know a lot of people that have used them and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you do not HAVE to wear a dress to the opera, but the last time I went (and understand I was still in high school...so like, 9 years ago) there were women there in evening gowns and fur wraps. That said, there were also men there in overalls. So. No, you don't have to wear a dress to the opera. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete