Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Everybody’s gotta getaway…

Seriously so I’ve ordered my passport… I don’t know where we are going… or who we is exactly… but I would like there to be very warm temperatures, beautiful blue/green water... sand… a chair… and I’ll take those bottomless beers that they had in Austin at The Parish Room as well.

I want to park myself on the beach at about 11:30 am everyday… maybe get in the pool with a swim up bar for a bit in the afternoon… I want a boy with a guitar or hell I’ll take a mariachi with a warm ocean breeze in the evenings…

I don’t need bright lights… fast paced anything… I’m more than happy to stroll from place to place… taking in whatever sights there are to be had… no one who is or acts younger than 13 is invited ~ sorry… I want a real grown up vacation.

If this sounds enticing… let’s plan it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm, yeah. I'm all over this. Let's do plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy1:33 PM

    You don't need a passport, but Horseshoe Bay is always an option....and I personally LOVE that option :o)

    ReplyDelete